Tuesday 14 September 2010

responding to the brief

Produce a viral marketing campaign for a new film, aiming to attract an audience primarily through social networking sites and youtube. The trailer and website will be the primary marketing tools to be disseminated via the internet. The poster and magazine cover will be the secondary phrase, adopting mainstream 'above and below the line' marketing techniques after the viral marketing campaign has secured media interest.

I will follow this criteria to produce a film trailer for my A2 Media Coursework, this will be my primary marketing tool as i will also use a film magazine cover and poster when campaigning my new film. I will post my progress on this Blog, and i will put links to my Face Book so people can comment on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment