Wednesday 6 October 2010

pictures on location.

I have also taken some pictures on location of shots in my trailer, here they are..



This is the location where the stalker will be sitting on that bench and hiding in the dark in the bushes. This is also where he'll rustle the bushes.
In the dark this place gets a bit creepy so i thought it would be perfect.








For my trailer i want a pub or restaurant in it, i want the restaurant to be fairly modern looking, and i want there to be enough space across from it so that my actors aren't that clear. This will be my establishing shot. This is in fact a café and isn't open in the evening which is when i would like to shoot it, so i would have to use another one. It is just to show my ideal pub.






This again is a modern pub and fits into my specification. It is open around the time i would be filming, so not only will it be darker but also most of the cars will have disappeared.

My only trouble is that you can't get far enough away from it, this is as far as i can go and you would probably still be able to see the actors faces...however it might be different when it's dark. It's one to consider.

I want to look for pubs/restaurants like this one. If you guys have any you know of, either in villages aurrounding hunstanton or in kings lynn, please comment :)

1 comment:

  1. The location of the bench looks perfectly scary!! how about the Kings head in Bircham, modern and no cars parked outside and quiet village

    ReplyDelete