Tuesday 5 October 2010

writing..

For my magazine cover i need to decide what font i shall use for my title. I want to have something that reflects the genre of my film - thriller.
I think it needs to be bold but also something a little different and out of convention...this will link to the fact that my film is a bit out of the ordinary (because it's a psychological thriller, not many people can relate to the events happening in the film).
I have found some that i like...



(click on the image to enlarge)

The first font i like because it has a creepy look about it, i think this would reflect the 'creepy-ness' of my film.

The second font looks like the style of writing you'd have on an old parchment, that you see in old horror films, this could work well.

I picked the third font because it occurred to me that i wanted a font that was bold so it stood out, and this one had elements of both boldness, and creepy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment